The subjects of the personal data collected hereunder, which have the scope defined in Article 4(1) of Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, which includes, for example: the name, civil and tax identification number, availability of personal identification documents, namely, citizen card, identity card, passport, one or more specific identity elements, which regulation establishes new rules on the protection, processing and free movement of personal data of natural persons, under the terms and for the purposes provided for in Article 7 of the same diploma.
The data subjects declare that they have given their express, free, informed and fully informed consent to the processing (including the collection, recording, organisation, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction) of my personal data, which I have entrusted to LUÍS ABREU PESTANA, COSMÉTICA, LDA, with registered address at Rua António Oliveira, nº40, Loja AM, Centro Empresarial do Oeste - Zona Industrial, 2500-916 Caldas da Rainha, Portugal, hereinafter referred to as "LP Cosmetica".
This company is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation. Data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/216 (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR). We indicate in this document who we are, for what purposes we may use your data, how it is processed, with whom it is shared, for how long it is kept, as well as ways to contact us and exercise your rights.
For any questions related to the treatment of your personal data please contact us by the following means:
Data controller : Luis Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda.
Data Protection Officer : Mr. Pedro Oliveira,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : (+351) 262889070;
Address : Rua António Oliveira, nº40, Loja AM, Centro Empresarial do Oeste,
Zona Industrial, 2500-916 Caldas da Rainha, Portugal.
LP Cosmetica will process your personal data, only with your consent, given at the time of filling out this statement, or the form found on our website : https://www.lpcosmetica.com or https://www.lpcosmetica.pt for the following purposes:
1. Client management - The processing of your data is necessary for the opening of a client file in order for us to initiate our commercial relationship. If you do not provide your data we will not be able to issue written or electronic documentation. Your data will be kept for this purpose for 10 years of inactivity.
2. Communications - LP Cosmetica may process your information to send you information about products, services and deliveries. You will receive communications by telephone, email, SMS, post or courier, your consent may be revoked at any time.
3. Video surveillance on the premises of Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda. - LP Cosmetica has a video surveillance system for the protection of its clients and employees, duly marked, licence nº207258. The image recordings obtained by the video surveillance system shall be kept on a coded record for a period of 30 days from the date they were captured, after which they shall be destroyed (without prejudice to a longer period in case of legal proceedings).
4. Recruitment - LP Cosmetica occasionally recruits employees. To apply for these vacancies you will need to provide us with your personal details and CV, and we will ask you to send your consent for the processing of the data sent to the following email address: email@example.com. After providing us with your data, CV and authorisation to process the data, these will be kept confidential and secure, only accessible to employees responsible for the selection and recruitment processes. These data will be kept for the minimum period necessary and will be deleted once the selection period has ended, unless the candidate indicates otherwise.
Will my data be shared with others? For what purpose?
Your personal information may be disclosed to third party service providers of Luis Abreu Pestana, Cosmetica, Lda. Your personal data may be processed by companies subcontracted by LP Cosmetica, for the hosting of the website www.lpcosmetica.com and www.lpcosmetica.pt, mail, email, carriers, banking institutions, tax IDs, accounting, INEM or fire brigades in case of emergency. Only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question is provided to these companies. Your data will be processed within the European Union.
What are my rights? You can ask us at any time:
- Access to the information we have about you;
- The rectification of information if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- Erasure of your personal data;
- The limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- The portability of your personal data;
- Right of access - The holder of personal data shall have the right to obtain from Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda. confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, to access his or her personal data and to access the information provided for by law.
- Right of rectification - The holder of the personal data has the right to obtain from Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him/her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed by means of an additional declaration.
- Right to erasure of data ("right to be forgotten") - The data subject has the right to request LP Cosmetica to erase his/her personal data, without undue delay, and LP Cosmetica is obliged to erase the personal data, without undue delay, where one of the following grounds applies, in particular:
a) The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
b) The data subject has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
c) the data subject opposes the processing and there are no overriding legitimate interests justifying the processing;
- Right to restriction of processing - The data subject has the right to obtain from LP Cosmetica the restriction of processing if, in particular, one of the following situations applies:
a) Contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows LP Cosmetica to verify its accuracy;
b) The data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of his/her personal data and requests, in return, the limitation of its use;
c) LP Cosmetica no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d) has opposed the processing, until it is established that the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
- Right to object - The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to the processing of data concerning them, including profiling on the basis of these provisions. LP Cosmetica shall cease the processing of personal data, unless it provides compelling legitimate grounds for such processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to direct marketing. Where the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the data will no longer be processed for that purpose.
- Right to data portability - If processing is dependent on the data subject's consent and such consent has been provided by automated means, the data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her that he or she has provided to LP Cosmetica in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You may revoke your consent at a later stage. If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given nor the subsequent processing of the same data based on another legal basis, such as compliance with a contract or legal obligation to which Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda. is subject.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent, you shall notify us by registered letter. If the treatment depends on your consent or agreement and this is carried out by automated means, you have the right to the sending of the personal data previously provided, in a structured, commonly used form and in a computer-readable format. Your requests will be handled with particular care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity in order to ensure that personal data is only shared with the data subject. You should be aware that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements) your request may not be granted immediately. In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to do so within 30 working days of the request being made. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD ( https://www.cnpd.pt/ ).
Queries: if you still have any queries regarding the processing of your personal data, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by telephone: (+351) 262 889 070 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: March 2021
Intellectual and industrial property policy of Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda.
The site www.lpcosmetica.pt or the www.lpcosmetica.com , consists of images and texts, which are the property of Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda, under the terms of copyright and also under the terms of intellectual property, and its use is strictly reserved to Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda.
Any partial or total reproduction or representation of the content of the sites www.lpcosmetica.pt or the www.lpcosmetica.com , is strictly prohibited.
The company name, trademark and logo reproduced in the sites www.lpcosmetica.pt or the www.lpcosmetica.com , are protected under the legal terms applicable to industrial property (INPI) Portugal - (OMPI) International.
Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda owns the trademark "Mossi Epil" and its logo "LP", which is protected by national and international trademark law and may not be reproduced in part or in full without prior written and signed authorization from Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda.
Products commercialized by Luís Abreu Pestana, Cosmética, Lda have registrations in the legal entities CPNP (Europe) and INFARMED (Portugal) and cannot be altered in its ingredients, labeling or packaging. Any infraction in this matter will be punished by the applicable law in force and respective fines.